Job is currently work from home but will be in office post covid
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative – Base Plus Bonus
– No Shifts – No Weekends –
Are you looking to start your career in sales?
Tired of retail and looking for your next move?
Do you enjoy selling and want to learn and work with a strong sales team?
In this role, you will be developing new business over the phone and expanding our existing business of supply products! If you are driven by numbers, and are motivated to exceed targets to grow sales, this may be the job for you! A successful candidate isn’t afraid to make outbound calls, enjoys building relationships with customers and has a preference to work in a fast pace sales environment. You will receive a base salary plus a bonus when you acheieve your targets!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Achieve sales quota
- Offer quotes on product to potential customers
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and current clients to achieve sales
- Develop an individual business plan to determine how to achieve sales quotas
- Predict future sales based on past trends
- Administer a business plan for one-on-one meetings
What We’re Looking For
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years of sales experience is required
- Ability to identify client patterns and other sales trends
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Good process management skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
View original article here Source