Have you been looking for your next career move, and have an interest in helping customers and clients get the information they need to make a purchase? Do you have a strong desire to provide top-notch customer service while also getting to learn and develop at the same time? Have you got a background in the mechanical or electrical industry or a keen interest in the same?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to work for an industry leader located in the Stittsville area of Ottawa! In this role, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, resolving complaints, and processing orders. You’ll get to do all this while also learning about new products, helping the sales team streamline their processes, and generally providing excellent customer service.
What You’ll Do Here:
* Respond to customer inquires by phone, chat, email, or fax in a timely and professional manner
* Process orders and expedite as necessary
* Identify opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell based on customers’ needs and situations
* Keep up to date on new products and procedures, and attend training sessions run by sales reps and vendor reps alike
* Assist other departments as business needs require
Why You’ll Love It Here:
* Monday-Friday work week (some occasional evenings and weekends may be required)
* Hours of work between 8am and 5:30pm (usually 9-5:30 to start)
* Numerous employee incentive programs including discounts on products, a health & wellness incentive, and memberships to retail chains
* Full Benefits (medical, dental)
* 2 weeks vacation to start, and 5 personal days
* Great team environment with lots of cool gadgets!
What You’ll Need to Succeed!
* minimum 3-5 years in a customer support or call centre role
* some technical knowledge or mechanical/electrical experience is strongly preferred
* knowledge of A/V equipment would be a strong asset
* some experience with Salesforce or SAP applications strongly preferred
* Bilingualism (English/French) will be strongly preferred
Please apply by…
Visiting www.randstad.ca and apply through the posting
Applying by e-mail at: email@example.com
Calling us at: 613.726.0220 ext 1 and ask for Toni or Erin
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who meet the requirements for this position will be contacted.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability.
View original article here Source