We are now hiring!
Our Public relations department is responsible for securing and providing all of our leads, therefore, as a Benefits Advisor you will spend your time working with clients, NOT prospecting through cold calling, door knocking etc.
As an Advisor, you have a passion for customer service . With the ability to quickly establish rapport with others it will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
We want you to join our winning team!
Favorable candidates posses:
• Customer service or sales experience
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High school diploma or post secondary degree
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
• Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends.
Why team with us?
• Full unionized benefits package – including full medical,dental and health benefits
• In class training
• Career progression program
• Access to free personal development training
Incentives & Recognition
• Conventions and sales incentive trips to exotic locations
• Production awards
• Weekly pay, bonuses, and a lifetime vested renewal system
• Best qualified leads program in the industry.
To apply, please attach cover letter and resume. We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source