Reports to: Logistics & Sales Manager
Rate of pay: Compensation based on experience and position
Job type: Full-time, year round
Position Overview: Thunderbolt Contracting Ltd. is currently hiring AZ and DZ licensed drivers to fill various driving positions within our team! These positions may include tri-axle, roll-off dump truck, float, live bottom, and more. Drivers are tasked with servicing commercial and residential projects by delivering and/or removing material and equipment. This may include servicing multiple sites per day according to ones assigned routes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver materials and equipment to and from job sites.
- Navigate driveways, alleyways, parking lots, high traffic roadways, and construction sites.
- Performs pre-trip & post-trip inspections of assigned equipment.
- Performs all duties as instructed and assist other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Operate vehicle in accordance with MTO (Ministry of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, municipal, provincial, and federal laws.
Skills & Requirements:
- Clean CVOR and personal abstract.
- Previous driving experience in related field.
- Willingness to work 10-to-12-hour days.
- Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of Ottawa and the surrounding area.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive total compensation package.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid statutory holidays.
- Advanced training and opportunities for career advancement.
- Deferred profit-sharing plan.
- Regular team building activities including BBQs and sporting events.
- A positive and fun family-oriented environment.
If you are looking for a change with a great opportunity for personal growth and success in a team environment, apply today! We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As Ottawa’s leading landscape company, we are committed to ensuring the well-being and growth of our employees. We want you to be part of our continued success. Join our team today!View original article here Source