We are currently seeking a full-time asbestos removal labourers in the Ottawa area.
– Set up proper containments
– Participate in site demolition with other employees
– Install and use remediation equipment
– Perform physical lifting and removal of contents such as debris, wet drywall, wet carpet, etc.
– Maintain equipment in good working condition
– Bilingual (English & French) Preferred
– Exceptional communication skills
– Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
– Be physically fit and able to perform intense physical work for extended periods
– Possess high attention to detail
– Be punctual and efficient working in fast-paced environments
– Be willing to work extended hours, as needed
– Knowledge of remediation procedures, containment setup and the use of standard abatement
equipment an asset.
– Asbestos Abatement Supervisor (253S)
– Fall Protection
– Security clearance (or able to obtain one)
What we offer?
– Job sites in the Ottawa area
– Competitive salary with company vehicle
Please note all applications are confidential
View original article here Source