Job Description – Specialist, Business Banking Services (1900023080)
Specialist, Business Banking Services – 1900023080
Permanent position, 37.5h per week
candidates must be fully available and flexible from Monday to Sunday, between 8am to 8pm
: 129 St.Jacques W. Montreal
80% Sales and Service
- Provide exceptional sales and service to BMO customers or prospects by handling incoming calls to the NACCC in an informed, professional and efficient manner.
- Probe to understand client needs and provide advice related to commercial and personal banking strategies that meet the clients objectives and manage all transactional outcomes of the call in a professional and accurate manner (e.g., complete any relevant administration requirements).Identify opportunities to make qualified referrals to other groups within the NACCC as identified within the NACCC to ensure that client needs are met.
- Process customer requests, following established processes including generating service requests in order to complete financial and non-financial transactions, accurately, within specified time frames and in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
- Proactively address and resolve any customer issue or concern presented in inbound and outbound calls. This may include investigating in BMO systems to understand the underlying root cause and escalate as required to resolve the customer concern. Escalate complex or unresolved escalated customer situations to the Assistant Manager and Manager as required.
- Follow all BMO policies and procedures during customer calls in order to minimize risk to the business and provide the customer with appropriate information as per established regulations. Perform any required documentation after the call is completed to ensure an accurate processing of any client request.
- Maintain current knowledge of the banking industry, practises and trends and integrate into client conversations in a professional manner.
- Use applicable technology and tools to facilitate an effective conversation with the customer and drive appropriate customer experience, financial performance and productivity results
- Integrate marketing promotions and programs into the customer conversation where appropriate to demonstrate added value to the customer, completing any necessary administration, as appropriate
20% Operational Effectiveness