Are you looking for a permanent opportunity?
Have you been searching for a job in production?
Is manual labour up your alley?
Do you have a certification for the electric sit-down forklift? or the desire to get one?
Randstad Pointe-Claire is looking for production workers to work the evening or night shift promptly!
Here is a little background on the company.
We work in mineral exploration and the geotechnical and environmental drilling industries, to provide high-quality drilling solutions that include diamond tools, drilling equipment, accessories and services.
We need your expertise to do the following tasks:
– Picking items with the forklift (40% on the forklift, 60% manual labour)
– Work on the production line by cutting pipes
– Wrapping the pipes, adding grease, pulling caps, finishing wrapping of pipes,
– Moving stuff back and forth from production to putting the goods in stock.
This job is perfect for you if you have the following skills:
– Someone with aptitude.
– Enjoy and can do manual labour
– Knows how to measure
– Has experience in assembly lines
– Has experience in fabrication, mechanics or as an electrician
– Must know how to use your hands.
– Have the opportunity to be a CNC operator and make 23/$hr. Once having completed the production role and have passed a small basic math test.
– Health benefits, REAR covered after 3 months
– All tooling, clothing, security boots are provided
– Your next step to a career
– Opportunity for growth and advancement
– Competitive salary (Starting $16.86/hr + 50 cent premium for the afternoon shift, $1.00 premium for the night shift)
– Choice of evening shift (2:15pm-10:30pm) or night shift (10:15pm-6:30am)
– Full-time Monday-Friday
– Accessible by bus
– Nice environment
– A 4-5% bonus of yearly salary
– 2 weeks vacation after the first year
– Good training to become the best at your job
– Must be able to carry 20-30 lbs
– Must be ok with physical/manual labour
– Must be ok with doing some pushing or pulling
– Must have safety boots
– Must speak french or be bilingual
– Must be hard worker and a team player
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.