Do you have previous payment processing or data entry experience? Are you bilingual in English and French? Do you have strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for an Operations Officer for a 12 month contract in Montreal. This role has the potential to be converted into a permanent based on performance!
Hours: Monday-Friday: Shifts rotate b/t 7:30 am until 6:30 PM from Monday to Friday
As an Operations Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
– Processing electronic wire payments
– Actively solve problems, and find areas of improvement in terms of the payment process
– Ability to multi-task between several different functions throughout the day
– Verify for accuracy of payment information
– Work for a top 5 bank in Canada
– Gain further experience within a banking environment
– Long term contract
– Possibility of being converted to Full-Time employee
– Excellent learning and networking opportunity
– Work in the city’s hub in downtown Montreal
– Excellent in English (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
– Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Attention to Details
– Team player
– Quick learner
Nice to Have:
– Wire processing experience
– Banking experience
– College or University degree
** Clear criminal and background check required
Interested in the Operations Officer role in Montreal? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.