Second Chance Workshop is a non-profit organization which provides a second chance to those in need, helping them acquire employment skills through the re-purposing of furniture and appliances. This is done through the sale of Clean Used Furniture at our Enviro Plus store.
Workweek – from Tuesday to Saturday – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Starting salary – 13-14 $/hour
The truck driver assistant – while providing outstanding customer service – is responsible for furniture, appliances and related items delivery and pick up as per company standards. The assistant will also be responsible to assist in the maintenance of stockroom cleanliness.
• Ensuring a respectful attitude and demeanor towards staff, volunteers, customers, and trainees at all times;
• Comply with policy and regulations as per the company’s directives with regards to integrity and loss prevention;
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Management;
• Knowledge of French and English an asset;
• Outgoing and able to communicate with customers;
• Physical ability to climb a stepladder and to move and handle boxes and merchandise weighing up to 100 pounds;
• Driver needs to have a clean driving record;
• Criminal record check;
• Must be under the age of 29 years and qualify for the Province of New Brunswick’s Youth Employment Strategy;
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the company
Please submit a resumé on line at email@example.com or by phone 853-7722 (Ask for Leo) or in person at the Enviro Plus store.