MCA is looking for PART-TIME SALES/RETAIL MERCHANDISERS to service stores in Moncton, NB
Great opportunity for those looking for a flexible work schedule!
Must be willing to work with tobacco products.
This role provides a flexible work schedule, varied, interesting projects and paid training.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Getting work done efficiently, accurately and on time
- Developing strong relationships at store level
- Setting-up and taking down seasonal displays
- Assembling fixtures/displays as required
- Providing detailed, constructive feedback
- Leading and/or assisting teams during seasonal changeovers
If you can answer YES to the following, we would like to talk to YOU
- Are prepared to work with tobacco products
- Have mid-week availability (weekdays) between 9am & 5pm
- Willing to learn
- Are self-motivated and able to independently manage your workload
- Have an eye for detail, are a good communicator with a strong dose of common sense
- Are computer/smart phone savvy
- Own a Smartphone
- Have daily access to a computer (Microsoft Windows), internet and a printer
- Have a driver’s license with free and liberal access to an insured vehicle
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Merchandising experience is an asset
What you get from us:
- Flexibility – YOU decide your hours & make your own schedule
- Negotiable wage
- The tools to do the job
- All training required
- Managers who are friendly, approachable and available to support you
- Ability to broaden your skills through a variety of projects & clients
Applications can be sent to Kim at email@example.com
Please send a resume if possible, or just send your contact information and we will reach out to you.
At MCA we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
A bit about MCA…
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence.
Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA):
“MCA – Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail”
Merchandising Consultants Associates