Do you have experience working in a warehouse? Have you ever used an RF scanner, done manual order picking, or are eager to learn? Do you want to cancel your costly gym and/or yoga membership for the FREE one you get with working at this brand new distribution centre!?
Build your experience as an Order Picker through this role in the Mississauga area. Just WAIT ‘til you hear all the perks that come along with it!!
7:00am-3:30pm Friday- Monday
3:00pm-11:30pm Friday- Monday
To apply: email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our wonderful client, a world-renowned Canadian yoga apparel brand, has just opened a brand new top-of-the-line facility in Mississauga. Are you interested in being a part of the launch of this DC? We are searching for reliable, energetic, and eager Order Pickers to work in this facility located on Argentia Road. This is a long term contract with the potential to be hired on permanently.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time Position
Morning Shift time: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM- $15.45
Afternoon Shift time- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM – $16.45
Overnight Shift- 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM – $16.70
– Order picking and packing using an RF scanner in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
– 150-300 items picked per hour
– Other general labour tasks as assigned
– Brand new facility and equipment
– FREE brand new yoga studio on-site with free classes for you to use, held by top of the line instructors multiple times a day
– FREE on-site gym access for before and after work
– Great Cafeteria with free coffee and tea
– Basket-ball court on the distribution centre floor to play on breaks, before and after work
– Bus route accessible
– Night shift premium
– Organized and clean work environment
– Strong company culture based upon “core values of quality, product, integrity, balance, entrepreneurship, greatness and fun”
– Build career potential for permanent hire & opportunities for advancement
-Previous warehouse experience is an asset
-Experience order picking, and packing of shipments
-Comfortable lifting up to 30-50 lbs at times
-Great attitude and reliability are very important
-Previous experience using RF scanner is an asset
How to apply:
We are interviewing now so apply today! Text/Call Jackie at 647-239-4755 or Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source