Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Bramalea and (Steeles Brampton)
Shift Time: 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM
Pay Rate – $15.25 per hour
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Move merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse and production areas.
- Record the material amount or count received and circulated.
- Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
- Lift and carry merchandises as needed.
- Inspect merchandise upon delivery to identify any damages.
- Load and unload merchandise to and from trailers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Education: high school or equivalent
- Physically capable of standing, lifting, bending and twisting
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and understand specifications
- Safety and quality mindset
View original article here Source