We are an essential services provider and support high profile commercial and municipal infrastructure projects within Ontario.
Wanted: Service Technician- Toronto/Mississauga
You will love this role if you are mechanically inclined, enjoy using tools and tackling mechanical problems. As well as working with a great team where everyone “has your back” – we value teamwork and open communication.
• Keep maintenance reports and documentation, order parts.
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
• Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.
• Service attachments and working tools.
• Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and safety specifications
• Mechanically Inclined, Active learner of information.
• A Strong mechanical aptitude – 1.5+ years’ steady experience.
• Formal training or on the job experience.
• Experience with Light to heavy construction equipment or similar.
• Ability to identify inconsistencies or errors
• A good attitude, understanding logical connections, developing foresight.
This position is full time & permanent. Typical hours are Monday to Friday and includes full group benefits.
Salary will commensurate with experience & skill level
Please reply with you resume & salary expectations.
View original article here Source