About Q4At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
The gig.As an Event Manager (EM) at Q4, you will be part of a team responsible for; client liaison, production, monitoring and quality assurance for Q4 run virtual events and conferences in the Capital Markets space. Responsibilities include pre-event activities such as event builds, content & asset management, building of run orders, speaker onboarding and pre-event support. EMs will also be responsible for day-of-event activities such as event production, speaker liaison, quality assurance, email and live chat support.
Outside of busy periods, EMs will work as part of a team to continually refine and improve processes. This includes, but is not limited to, increasing efficiencies by vetting and adopting new tools, as well as redefining internal processes to ensure a great client experience. Attention to detail, time management, outstanding client service skills, technical aptitude and video production experience will lead you to great success in this role.
- Understand clients virtual event requirements and ability to provide well thought solutions for production
- Coordinate all elements of a virtual event with the Program Manager (IE: Determine run of show, managing presentation assets, speaker information, event builds, etc.)
- Responsible for building all Run of Show documents and webcast sessions for conferences and other virtual events
- Work with clients, including c-suite level executives, to execute virtual events while providing excellent customer service and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Quality Assurance (QA) of events through proper preparation and addressing of potential issues as they arise.
- Facilitate speaker onboarding for virtual event platforms and respond to more complex user queries regarding system functionality. (IE: Zoom, Accessing Event Stream, ON24, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage support tickets from clients and event attendees. Ability to troubleshoot and provide timely resolutions.
- Stay up to date on the latest virtual event technology trends and advances in order to provide clients with market leading best practices.
- Troubleshoot and immediately escalate events issues.
- Be a team player and show willingness to hustle and take on projects outside of day to day responsibilities
- Be inquisitive in nature with the ability to imagine and execute on increasing team and company efficiencies.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client facing role
- Previous digital events experience working on webinars, conferences, speaker series or ad hoc streamed events
- Strong technical skills
- Video production experience including live streaming, pre-records, video / audio editing
- A good understanding of Zoom, MS Team, Webex and BlueJeans settings, configurations and the ability to troubleshoot these platforms with client for meetings and live streaming
- Experience with vision mixing software such as Vmix
- Previous experience working with third party AV teams
- Experience in graphic design, photoshop and Adobe Premiere is considered an asset
- Previous exposure to financial services or capital markets is considered an asset
- Ability to follow detailed processes and work independently in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate instructions and direction clearly and effectively
- Willing to work outside of regular business hours (9-5) with the potential of extended hours during peak periods
Why Q4? We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body. – Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health. – Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said. – Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up. – Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important. – And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orceA career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View original article here Source