Location: Brampton, ON CA
The Van Driver is responsible for providing support to the branch by assisting with daily transportation of individuals to and from job sites or other locations as assigned. It also assists in equipment and vehicle maintenance and timely professional interaction with clients and employees. This is position is a high energy and requires good time management and a clean diving record.
What you’ll do as a Van Driver:
- Responsible for maintaining a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Maintain daily/weekly van maintenance checklists to ensure van is in safe working condition.
- To completely fill out all reports as required by Labor Ready. Ensure internal/external cleanliness of van.
- Drop off and pickup employees from client job sites.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude when on client job sites.
- Distribute equipment to employees when needed, utilizing the equipment sign in/out sheet. Maintain inventory of equipment.
What you bring to the table:
- Must have a current valid driver’s license.
- Maximum of three moving violations in the past 36 months.
- MVR reports will be run at minimum of once every six months.
- Maintain valid driver’s license for minimum of five years.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer – named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country’s “Most Trustworthy Companies”.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Internal ID: 106733PandoLogic. Keywords: Van Driver, Location: Brampton, ON – L6V 3G4 Job ID: 48695036
View original article here Source