We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Life Insurance Agent position; looking to fill both full-time and part-time roles. We help create education planning, investments, retirement savings, educate clients on TFSA’S, RRSP’s etc. to help clients build better futures. We do require agents to be government licensed (LLQP), if you’re not licensed you must be willing to get licensed. We do help with training online or in house.
– Minimum age: 18 yrs old
– College or university degree preferred.
– Life Insurance license required otherwise you MUST be willing to get licensed (LLQP exam)
– Experience in finance is a plus but not necessary.
– Clean Background Check
– Strong communication skills both written and verbal
– Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
– Must have strong Interpersonal skills analytical skills
– Basic computer skills
– Fluency in a second language is an asset.
• Full training provided
• Must have government license (LLQP). If you aren’t licensed the company will help you obtain license
• Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering the opportunity to work remotely from home or in person.
• Competitive compensation.
• Career advancement opportunities.
• We value a healthy work-life balance
Please email the following address provided with your resume attached; email@example.com. Interviews will be held via Zoom due to the Covid – 19
***** A valid WORK VISA is required for this position, STUDENT VISA’s are not eligible *****
View original article here Source