ROAD TRAIN EXPRESS INC. is looking for the position of TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS GENERAL MANAGER for their location at 85 Heart Lake Road S, Brampton, ON L6W 3K1
Job Title: Transport and Communications General Manager
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full Time Position
Salary: $57.30 per hour for 35transport and c hours/week. Overtime pay at 1.5 times regular rate of pay after 44 hours. May be required to work some weekends
• Formulate, approve and establish several objectives, policies and programs for the development of the company as well as oversee all internal and external communications for a company
• Ensure the arrangement of material, human and financial resources to implement organization’s policies and programs.
• Plan, organize and direct financial and administrative controls of the company
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness and customer satisfaction
• Manage the design, content and production of all marketing materials required in the branding of the company
• Plan and perform overall personnel planning and related standards for the Transportation Company along with leading the marketing & public relations staff
• Develop, organize and implement the establishment of the major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Co-ordinate the work of regions and oversee the performance of the organization’s divisions or departments.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 Years or More
This job is open to applicants of aboriginal descent and newcomers to Canada
View original article here Source