About Q4At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
The gig.The Senior Technical Recruitment Partner is a key member of the talent acquisition team and will be responsible for developing compelling sourcing and acquisition strategies to attract top talent. This role will focus on recruiting product management, design and development roles but will also assume searches in other areas as needed.
The role requires an experienced recruiter with a passion for technology and people. This is a high-touch role meaning that the candidate and hiring manager experience is paramount!
You’ll get to work with an extremely dedicated, fun and highly capable team, all while contributing to projects including process re-engineering, technology implementation, data mining and reporting.
- Manage the end-to end recruitment process including drafting job postings/job specs, screening, interviewing, preparing offers and conducting reference checks
- Develop out of the box recruiting strategies in partnership with Hiring Managers; act as an internal advisor for best practices.
- Define and build effective recruiting and screening processes
- Build diverse talent pools and drive social media to attract candidates
- Ensure a high standard of of candidate and hiring manager experience
- Foster relationships with hiring managers and high calibre talent
- Participate in various industry events to attract talent
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience recruiting technical talent in a fast pace and high grown software company
- Experience headhunting through social, contacts and Linked In
- Strong proficiency in HR Systems (i.e., Applicant tracking system (Lever) and MS Office/Google Docs
- Ability to negotiate offers and compensation
- Proven social recruitment skills including pipeline building and fostering of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and proven relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, written and verbally
- Detail oriented: takes ownership for the accuracy and completeness of tasks
- Comfort and ability to thrive in a high-change, fast paced environment
- Ability to proactively balance a varied workload, deal with conflicting priorities and demonstrate flexibility where required
- Delightful sense of humour!
Why Q4? We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body. – Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health. – Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said. – Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up. – Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important. – And an amazing culture to top it all off! Join #Q4orceA career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.
View original article here Source