Company Name: Shorewise Consulting LLC
Business address: 6625 Tomken Road, Unit 206, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2C2
Job Location: 6625 Tomken Road, Unit 206, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2C2
Job Title: Sales Manager- Corporate Accounts
ShoreWise Consulting is looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Manager to drive our IT products/ Services and IT Staffing business in EMEA, US and Canada regions.
- The individual will develop new business with existing clients accounts that involve international projects between Canada, USA and EMEA countries.
- Maintain and secure new businesses for ShoreWise Consulting in Canada from clients based in EMEA region.
- Expand and enhance Shorewise Consulting’s relationships with prospective customers in EMEA, the USA and Canada to contribute to enhanced sales growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and market share.
- Should have extensive experience and knowledge about IT Product and Service selling in International markets (particularly in both EMEA and North America) to understand client’s requirements and offer the right solution from our Product/ Service lines.
- Thoroughly understands Shorewise Consulting’s business to offer the right proposal to the clients, Negotiate, close deals efficiently, ensure a smooth delivery and payment realization.
- Understand Customer’s requirements, present right solutions to Senior Managements and decision makers, understand and respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Responsible for researching assigned markets and proactively identifying and securing opportunities within Shorewise Consulting’s target specialties. Determine strategic planning related to new businesses/Services.
- Plan direct and evaluate Sales departments activities and establish new Policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Drive manpower forecasting for the Sales team, Recruit, organize, train and manage staff.
- Utilize resources such as program managers, cross selling initiatives/teams, marketing campaigns, referrals, RFI/RFPs, cold calls, and expansion opportunities to generate leads.
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Consult with SME’s and other members of the sales team to develop the solution, pricing strategy and value proposition once an opportunity is identified. This may include coordinating requests for proposals/presentations with the RFP team, pricing mangers/finance managers, Contracts Administration/Law, and Implementation.
Education and Professional Experience:
- University Degree / College Diploma/Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Sales representative role
- 3-4 years of IT Service industry experience in both North America and EMEA countries
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary- $ 98,000 per annum ( Base plus Variables)
Internet access, Computer, Cellular phone expenses will be reimbursed.
Benefits: Medical and Dental, 10 days paid leave
Language of Work: English
Contact Info- Phone- 416–477-6850, Email Application to- email@example.com
View original article here Source