Autobahn Group of Companies is seeking for individual with minimum of 2 years experience to manage our Safety and Compliance department. It is full time and long term position.
• Ensuring compliance of company’s safety policy and procedure by regular review meetings with staff and monitoring company’s CVOR-safety rating, driver vehicle inspections on monthly basis.
• Proficiently performing log auditing for each driver to make sure they are in comply with hours of service for DOT & MTO.
• Processing IRP applications and creating truck binder for drivers/owner operators by making sure all the truck authority documents are updated.
• Maintaining complete and accurate records of tractor and trailer maintenance files such as preventive maintenance bills for owner operator and company units as well.
• Reviewing and persistent follow up on traffic tickets, convictions and accidents.
• Regularly monitoring federal and provincial safety regulations to keep current with safety and compliance programs and to implement changes
• Efficiently manage documents of all trucks and trailer files with two years of annual inspections and repair bills with attached CVOR in each vehicle file and driver file.
• Reviewing CVOR, applying and renewing permits, IRP applications.
• Analyze and generate reports as needed.
• Perform other administrative and general tasks as they arise.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please note that only the candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Please contact
• 8 Hour Shift
• Day shift
• Safety Coordinator: 2 years (Required)
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Contact: -Amita Chawla (Safety Supervisor)
phone:416-741-5454 Ext.1401 and send your resume to-: email@example.com
View original article here Source