The Roma Fence Group of Companies is looking for a part-time in-house licensed mechanic.
The successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing myriad mechanical issues on light commercial vehicles, machines, equipment, tools, etc. We’re looking for a well-trained and highly organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can perform various customer service duties as required throughout the day.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements
• Inspecting machines, engines, transmission, etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality and safety issues
• Monitor, service, and repair fleet of trucks, forklifts, plant production and construction machinery (bobcat) and small tools to ensure functionality
• Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability
• Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
• Perform maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems to ensure it’s at working standards
• Schedule maintenance on all equipment and trucks alongside management
• Keep maintenance report on daily activities (shared documents)
• Coordinate with management staff to ensure efficiency in preventative maintenance and any new equipment installation
• Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components as required
• Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
• Maintain a clean and environmentally safe workshop
• Assist and recommend revisions and upgrades/new additions to upkeep maintenance schedule
• Assist other employees and managers as required
• Mechanic license (310S (Auto Service Tech License), 310T (Truck and Coach Tech License), Certificate of Qualification, etc.)
• Great attention to detail
• Must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety procedures
• Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components as asset
• Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. callipers)
• Ability to read instruction and blueprints
• A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
• A problem-solving ability
Pleas email resume to email@example.com. We appreciate all expressions of interest. Please note, however, that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Roma Fence Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. Reasonable accommodation is available upon request throughout our recruitment and selection process.
View original article here Source