AZ or DZ ROLL OFF TRUCK DRIVERS REQUIRED FOR WASTE DISPOSAL COMPANY
Looking for great people to join a great company.
If you are looking to work, have a great work ethic and great attitude we are looking for you.
• Full time, day shift employment
• Good starting wages, with increases after 3 months
• Work schedule Monday to Friday (some Saturday work)
• Pay $26.00 to $29.00 depending on experience, overtime pay after 44 hours
• Weekly pay
• Operate new up to date vehicles
• Driver is designated to one vehicle
• Immediate starting date
• Flexible working environment and hours
• Company uniforms
• Work boot allowance
• Safety training
Requirements for job:
• Ensure safe operation of a truck, while driving and loading
• Must have a valid AZ or DZ license with a clean drivers abstract
• Applicants must be able to pass a drivers road test
• Must have min 3 years roll off experience.
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Able to read and write English
• Able to complete daily inspection of vehicle.
• Properly track and document activity log
• Driver will be operating up to date, automatic fleet of trucks
• Drive a roll off truck to different locations to install, switch or remove roll off bins.
• Must be able to tarp bins
• Drive to required dump sites and be in contact with dispatch
• Must have work boots
• Hard worker and motived
• Only serious individuals please apply
Please send resume.
View original article here Source