For any information not available below or in the signup form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To signup, access our online signup form at https://www.fordexpressway.ca/signup
Drive for Uber, SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, UberEats, Lyft, any other major ride-sharing service, as well as any local restaurant or delivery service. Use the signup link below, follow the instructions and one of our team leaders will get in touch with you immediately.
No car? No problem! RENT IT FROM US.
1. We give you the car you need to work successfully for any ride-sharing platform of your choice.
2. Get a fully-insured Ford Focus Sedan in as little as 24 hours.*
3. No need to worry about ongoing maintenance (oil change, winter tires) and other expenses
– $279 including all taxes, maintenance (incl. winter tires, oil changes), and insurance.
Our Ride-sharing car rental is the perfect solution for you if you are:
– Just starting up (G driver license and over 21 years old)
– A Student, or part-time drivers and you want to make income driving while you are still studying – Looking to work as a driver for a full time
– Newcomer and could not find a job yet
– Could not find a Job because of the language barrier – Senior and you are looking to make extra easy income
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Perform regular vehicle inspections and report any deficiencies to the office.
– Drive in a safe, responsible manner, paying careful attention to traffic and weather conditions.
– Clean the vehicle on a regular basis to ensure a healthy and enjoyable passenger environment.
What We Offer:
– Earn Great Money: The more you drive, the more you earn.
– Potential earnings between 19$ and 23$ an hour minus car rental expense.
– Flexible Schedule: Make your own schedule as a contractor (more details over the interview).
– Drive using our network of restaurants and public ride-sharing systems are also allowed. Getting started is easy: Contact us to find how to set up your rental contract. On-going training is provided!
Do you have what it takes:
– Must be at least 23 years or older.
– Valid G driver’s license or equivalent.
– 2+ Years of driving experience in Canada.
*You may use the vehicle for work as well as for personal use.
COVID Special Offer – 1st Week FREE
Access our online signup form now at https://www.fordexpressway.ca/signup
View original article here Source