We are a busy Health & Wellness Center in Mississauga. We strive to provide a calm, healing atmosphere with exceptional patient care. We offer a safe working environment with pandemic safety measures firmly in place. We have an upbeat and positive work environment and our focus is on collaboration, not competition.
We are looking for a newly Registered Massage Therapist. This position is very flexible and can begin with part-time hours with the potential to increase to full-time as the caseload grows. We have a great base of existing clients with a study flow of patients. Most of our clients are privately insured, and our team members are independent contractors. You will work with health professionals across a wide range of backgrounds. Our team is very friendly and responsive. We provide Admin support for billing, scheduling, marketing etc. Our staff will book patients and manage schedule.
• Registered Massage Therapist in Ontario
• Active Liability Insurance & License
• A team player with excellent communication skills and very strong work ethics
• The ability to build and maintain rapport with clients and succeed
• Performs professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing
• Designs specific treatments based on clients’ individual needs
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational and communications skills
• Must be a team player, reliable and have a mature attitude towards work
• Hot Stone, Prenatal and other forms of massage therapy is an asset
• Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is an asset but not a requirement
View original article here Source