Are you a forklift operator ready to take on a new career challenge? Are you interested in starting to work immediately in the Brampton-Woodbridge area? Well here is your chance to work for a major supply chain company—which also happens to be a large multinational corporation!
This is a great opportunity for forklift operators who are looking for full time hours, with possible overtime, as well as the opportunity to grow into the company. If you are an experienced forklift operator who has operated machines like the Reach, Cherry Picker, Dockstocker and the like, we would love to hear from you!
– On the border of Brampton & Woodbridge (Highway 50/Castlemore Rd)
Wed (6AM -12PM)
Thu-Fri- Sat OFF
– Full time hours, with 3 days off!
– Overtime and double-overtime available
– Weekly pay periods
– 4% vacation pay paid out weekly or banked
– Opportunity to be hired permanently by the company!
– Bright and clean warehouse, conveniently located on the border of Brampton & Woodbridge
– Customized benefits starting on day one
– Working for a prestigious USA-based logistics company
– Working in a team environment in a large warehouse
– Operating a stand-up forklift (Reach or Cherry/Order Picker)
– Using an RF scanner
– Maintaining a safe working environment
– Legally eligible to work full-time
– Must have steel-toed safety shoes
– Experience operating either an Order Picker/Cherry Picker and/or Raymond Reach
– Must have a clear criminal background
If you are interested, please apply online and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be reached at 289-442-0763 (text me).
We thank you for your interest in this forklift operator opportunity in Brampton-Woodbridge. We will review your application and contact you shortly if you’re a good fit. Good luck!
View original article here Source