Located in the heart of Brampton, our company has been servicing customers in engineering, tooling and stamping needs for over 50 years.
Our manufacturing company in automotive parts is seeking a skilled Quality Engineer who would like to join a quickly expanding team. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of PPAP, tooling qualification reports and maintenance of IATF 16949 system.
Full time permanent day shift
$70,00 to $80,000 starting salary depending on experience
Company paid benefits including dental care, vision care, medical and life insurance
Paid time off
• Advises production and tool room of any required adjustments to maintain and enhance part quality
• Perform various audits like process, product, in-process, in-coming and final as and when required and as per schedule
• Run CMM measurement programs for prototype, new and production parts
• Ensure PPAP submissions are achieved on time, meeting or exceeding all the requirements for the first time approval
• Participate and assist in GD&T reviews, critical characteristics reviews and APQP meeting of new projects
• Work within an APQP team environment and co-ordinate activities such as trial production runs, one-piece layout reports nd process capability studies
• Communicate the concerns of customer requirements to cross functional teams such as Tooling and Engineering
• Ensure all department team members work in compliance with IATF 16949, 5S and all other company policies and procedures
• ASQ, CQE or equivalent college diploma with a minimum of 5 years quality experience in high volume manufacturing environment
• Fully versed in AIAG procedures like APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA & SPC
• Understanding of CMM reports
• Excellent knowledge of stamping and welding processes
• Excellent understanding of practice experience with IATF 16949 and other internal and customer systems
• Previous experience in an automotive environment strongly preferred
If you are interested in submitting an application for consideration for the Quality Engineer position, please apply to this posting or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source