Post-secondary education in a scientific discipline (biology, molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry or related field) or equivalent industry experience.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Team player that can interact effectively with personnel at all levels.
• Ability to focus on quality details, and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Perform tasks that will support the Quality Assurance department with reviewing technical documents and batch records for the purposes of releasing products.
• Performs QA document control functions, including document processing, approving, distributing, and archiving in accordance with document control processes.
• Participates in management review activities and provides input.
• Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with accepted quality practices.
• Assist the QA Department in ensuring ongoing compliance with quality and applicable Regulatory requirements as required.
• Work with the Product Development department to ensure that quality deliverables are obtained, reviewed and approved as appropriate.
• Performs other duties & projects as assigned.
Please send your resume @ email@example.com
View original article here Source