Parts Administrator in Mississauga!
Do you have experience working in the manufacturing/distribution industry? Do you have strong customer service and order management experience? Are you looking for your next challenge to work for a fast-paced engaging organization with opportunities for growth? Then we have an amazing PERMANENT opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Parts Administrator for a PERMANENT opportunity in Mississauga. The company is in the business of building some of the finest machine tools in Eastern Canada. The ideal candidate will have past experience in face-to-face customer service, order processing, invoicing, purchasing, inventory and general admin duties. The successful candidate will join a fun, collaborative, energetic team that feels like a family!
If you are interested in hearing more, please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Work: M-F 8-5 pm, 1-hour lunch
What are the advantages as a Parts Administrator…
– PERMANENT opportunity
– Annual salary of $45-55k
– Benefits (Dental & Health) after 3 months
– 2 weeks vacation (Flexible)
– Advancement within the organization
– Salary reviewed annually
Job Responsibilities as a Parts Administrator includes:
– Assisting Parts Manager on a daily basis, daily functions, back up to Parts Manager
– Support office in Montreal and Ontario
– Taking part orders for customers
– Inventory levels, communication with US supplier
– 3 week wait times for parts, communication with suppliers, communicate heavily with customers
– Provide follow-ups and updates on part schedules
– Heavy communication with vendors and customers
– Inquiries and from internal and external parties
– Being on top of all parts inquiries and order processing
– Assisting with generating PO’s
– Tracking inventory and inventory cycle counts using Sage
– Handle part orders start to finish, quote parts, provide invoicing to customers
– Coordinate shipping is run properly
– Communicating with Parts department, Service department, Accounting, Owners from both offices
Qualifications for the Parts Administrator include…
– Min of 1 to 3 Manufacturing/Distribution background experience
– Experience in client servicing, order management experience
– ACCPAC or Sage would be an advantage
– Valid driver’s license
– Time management skills and very organized
– Intermediate experience in Excel
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Customer service skills
– Critical thinker and problem solver
– Excellent computer skills
How to Apply?
1. Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!
2. Apply online at Randstad.ca today!
Not interested in this role but still looking for your next great opportunity? Our team oversees various permanent and contract positions, detailed below! If you or someone you know would be interested in the following roles, please reach out to the corresponding contact email below, to discuss further!
Corporate Administration/Operational support, such as: Reception, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Data Entry and other Operational support roles. Please reach out to email@example.com, along with your resume.
Logistics, Supply Chain & Manufacturing Administration/Operational support, such as: Logistics Coordinator, Dispatch Coordinator, Customer Service/Order Entry and Warehouse Administration. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your resume.
View original article here Source