Do you have experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of MECM Enterprise environment at an intermediate level? Do you have demonstrated experience in Windows technologies? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for an Endpoint Management Specialist for a 12 months contract in Toronto. This position is working remotely for now and may need to go back onsite in future.
High potential for contract extension
Rotational shifts: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hours per day)
• Remote work
• Start date is ASAP
• Competitive pay rate
• Contract extension
• Opportunity to work with in a friendly and mature team
As an Endpoint Management Specialist, your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Providing admin level expertise for MECM Current Branch specifically relating to compliance issues affecting patch management, application deployment, client health, hardware and software inventory and operating system deployment.
• Providing guidance related to complex problems or architectural planning related to MECM and other device management systems.
• Leveraging reporting functions from multiple device management platforms to assist in developing actionable reports.
• Creating SSRS reports based on business requirements related to insecure software.
• Collaborating with various system owners, network teams, MECM and application development teams within the enterprise, as required, to support IT projects and architectural changes.
• Contributing to develop improvements pertaining to industry best practices related to managing enterprise employee endpoint security solutions.
• Implementing or contributing to best practices pertaining to migration into SaaS environments.
• Responding to cyber incidents and provide localized investigations as required specific to device configuration or security patch compliance.
• Experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of MECM Enterprise environment at an intermediate level.
• Experience with other endpoint management and security technologies, familiarity with 1E products such as Nomad and Tachyon would be an asset.
• Experience with desktop deployment automation architecture and their relevant components
• WQL or SQL query creation
• Demonstrated experience in Windows technologies (DNS, AD, DHCP, Power Shell, Desktop Security and Policy, including domain level security GPO’s)
• Knowledge in key areas related to workstation support tools, enforcing security measures common to workstations or their applications, workstation hardware, network connectivity and Microsoft Windows platforms.
• Solid understanding of Information Security and information systems experience
• Self-starter, with the ability to manage and drive projects with limited supervision and to manage multiple work streams in an organized manner
• Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and an appetite to take appropriate actions to deliver
• Fundamental knowledge of scripting technologies including PowerShell or batch files.
Interested in the Endpoint Management Specialist role in Toronto? Apply online today!
Candidates moving towards the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source