Urgently Hiring – Apply today, be on the road tomorrow! No-Touch Freight work, Safety Bonus, $0.80 Fuel Program. Call us today! 855-633-5444 ext.4
Recognized as a Top Fleet Employer for 2022, Trans4 Group Ltd. is in the business of providing both long and short-haul services and DSD delivery services, with a focus on refrigerated and food-grade transportation services.
Compensation: This is a competitive miles-based package with Bonuses.
Routes: Starts from Brampton, Ajax, Cornwall and Cambridge
What we offer:
• Competitive Wages with Night Shift Premium available
• Premium wait time & Fuel Card Program
• Safety Bonus & Accidental Insurance
• PPE Provided – Safety Vest
• Convenience of Bi-weekly Direct Deposit Payments
AZ Driver/Owner Operator Requirements and Qualifications
• A valid commercial driver’s AZ license
• Minimum 3 years of verifiable AZ commercial driving experience
• Good time management & communication skills
AZ Driver/Owner Operator Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailer trucks to transport food items over long distances/local routes
• Conduct pre-trip, en- route and post-trip inspection of vehicle.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting food items
• Maintain ELD, and record deliveries, hours of service, distance traveled, and fuel consumption
• Communicate with the dispatch team and clients regarding deliveries and pick-ups
• Ensure compliance with all safety laws and regulations while on the road
• Complete ongoing safety and driving training courses
Working Conditions: In performing this job, you may experience noise, vibrations, or traffic.
• Possibility of progression to supervisory positions or to non-driving occupations, such as driver trainer, mentors or safety committee member is possible with additional training or experience.
To apply please submit your resume/letters of experience, recent copies of Abstract and CVOR documents (no older than 30 days) to the email address listed.
Trans4 Group Ltd is dedicated to the concept of equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection practices and to providing a diverse and inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination for all our employees.
For more details, please call 1 855 633 5444 Ext 4 or visit our website https://www.trans4.ca/news
View original article here Source