Are you ready to take on a new career challenge? Are you interested in working in the Toronto/Etobicoke/Mississauga area? Well here is your chance to work for a major retail grocery chain—one of the largest in Canada! This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a full-time, PERMANENT job in a stable unionized environment! We are looking for experienced workers with cold-warehouse experiences (e.g. loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, etc) to start ASAP. If you have such experiences, you’d be a great fit for this role.
We are currently hiring for the January 2020 intake of Walkie Operators/Order Pickers at the company’s warehouse in Etobicoke! See details below and APPLY TODAY!
Location: Dundas St. and Highway 427, Etobicoke ON
– Nights (Sunday-Thursday: 10pm-6am): $18.30/h
– Freezer (warm clothing for this environment & “warm up” breaks are provided)
– Wages starting at $18.30/h, and progressing to $28.00/h+
– Permanent position with numerous growth opportunities in the company!
– Bus accessible
– Union-protected environment
– Equipment & clothing is provided
– Paid training & orientation
– Health & vacation benefits immediately after probation
– Safety shoe allowances
– Holiday lunches
– Optional overtime counted DAILY (after 8h)
– NOT currently a student
– Experience operating an electric pallet jack/walkie
– Experience with heavy general labour & order picking
– Forklift experience is an asset
– Ability to bring steel-toed safety shoes
– Clear criminal background (paid for by us)
– Committed to working up to 30 hours per week
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently
– Goal oriented
– Works well alone and on a team
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
If interested, please APPLY ONLINE using the provided link. Be sure to include a resume with relevant experiences!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.