MySolar is proud to be the premiere solar solutions and installations service provider in
Canada. We are seeking an individual who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment and who is motivated to drive company success and grow their role and their responsibilities within the business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in an environment where there is opportunity to be a key driver of the company’s development and rapid growth in the solar industry.
We strive to provide customers with the best quality of work and ensuring a memorable, customer-centric experience.
MySolar is a strong advocate of all the wonderful incentives and benefits of going solar. Our team members are passionate in our mission to help homeowners take control of their energy, and to help push Canada further in its directive to be a zero-emissions global leader.
We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager who is interested in
building their career within the rapidly growing solar industry. A strong candidate will
have a flexible schedule, driven mentality, experience in project management and management of personnel, and an appreciation for the value of providing a best-in-industry customer experience. A successful candidate must also have the ability to commute to our offices in Etobicoke and/or North York, ON.
Role and Responsbilities:
• Manage an active pipeline of solar projects, ensuring your pipeline will see timely progress across each stage, and an ultimate goal of contract submission to project completion in under 70 days
• Communicate with all project stakeholders to resolve issues, including work order changes with the installer, interconnection blockers with the homeowner, financial stipulations, or any other blocker that might arise during the lifecycle a project
• Work directly with installers and installation teams assigned to your projects to ensure seamless communication and maximum speed and efficiency
• Be responsible for resolving communications with consultants, customers, installers, and your internal team members within 24 hours
• Find creative resolutions to ensure timely completion of projects
• Ensure all reporting and analytics of the project pipeline
• Participate in a primary role to standardize operational processes, and assist with the configuration, operation and as applicable, development, of operational software
• Collaborate in a cross-functional teamwork environment with various departments such as Sales, Accounting, Customer Success, Legal, etc.
• Monitor industry developments and contribute to new company ventures into additional markets and other solar-related product solutions
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management from time to time
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent; project management certification or equivalent work experience
• Significant experience and expertise in solar and energy storage technologies
• 3+ Years in an operations/project management role for residential/commercial PV, Energy Storage, Microgrid, or EV charging projects
• Familiarity with Canadian Building Codes and the Canadian Electrical Code and additional applicable regulatory standards
• Experience with productivity software e.g. MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and/or GSuite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• The position is located in Etobicoke, ON and the candidate must be able to reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
o Partial remote work is possible.
Experience with CRM or project management systems such as Zoho, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Hubspot, Podio, etc. is considered an asset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $72,000.00 per year
View original article here Source