Looking to start working full time at a well-known distribution centre in Mississauga and Brampton? Come to our job fair this Saturday!
NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED!!!
Warehouse Associate (Ticketing / Labeling / Packaging / Layup / Sortation / Maintenance/ Shipping & Receiving)
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 10AM – 3PM
Open house location:
6345 Dixie Road, Ground Floor, Unit 6 (facing Dixie Rd.)
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2E6
Full-time shifts only:
Monday- Friday 6:45am-3:00pm (15.50/hr-15.80/hr)
Monday- Friday 3:45pm-12:00am (16/hr-16.30/hr)
– medical and dental benefits available (through Sunlife Insurance)
– weekly pay (every Thursday)
– afternoon shift premium
– bus route accessible
– potential for permanent hire & opportunities for advancement
– Family & Friends Discount Event in November (working associate will receive 20% Off Coupon for in-store merchandise)
– a minimum 3 months general labour experience
– ability to lift up 30-50 lbs
– this role is conditional on clear criminal backcheck (processed by Randstad)
What to bring with you?
– 2 Government Issued Photo ID
– Work Permit if applicable
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question prior to the open house.
Good to know you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.