We are established trucking company based out of Brampton seeking a Office Administrator to further expand our business.
Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
• Carry out administrative activities associated with freight orders and shipments.
• Administer complete processing of shipments and logistics files.
• Answer telephone and electronics enquiries of vendors, transporters, clients and third-party logistics, keep our business relation entities updated about their business needs and shipments in progress.
• Review and evaluate delivery documents for safe handling and border crossing of goods.
• Prepare delivery orders, shipment labels and process data entries for shipments and logistics.
• Partner with other team to assist and administer transport and warehouse office administration activities.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings with clients and liaison business partners/transporter
• Assist logistics dispatch with office administration activities.
• Order office and maintain office supplies such as printers supply/service, papers, FAX, and other office desks supplies
• Assist with client invoices and orders processing.
• Collect data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
• Greet clients, vendors and other visitors visiting office, direct visitors to appropriate colleague. Represent business with excellent client services.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings during client meetings and internal business process discussions.
• Book flights, hotels and arrange other travel schedules for office staff for their company travel plans.
===Must have a good knowledge and experience of QUICKBOOKS along with FLEET MANAGER,
Applicants without experience of these softwares won’t be considered===.
• Must have excellent proficiency in English language, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages will be a strong asset.
• Must have completed grade 12, completion of 1-2-year(s) college program is an asset.
• Experience in office administration, experience in transportation and travel is an asset.
• Professional, reliable, and well organized
• Highly effective client services and organizational skills
• Great command on Microsoft Office Applications, MS Excel, electronics scheduler, and Adobe Professional for document processing. Working knowledge of cloud storage, invoice processing and document management system is an asset
Work Permit Holders are Welcome to apply and we can provide Immigration Support to a right Candidate. Contact at 647-574-5335
View original article here Source