Are you looking for full time hours ?!
Are you looking for permanent and long term?!
In partnership with Metro Distribution, we are now hiring Walkie Operator/Order Selectors!
10:00 pm – 6am
Freezer *SHIFT PREMIUM, PROVIDED ALL PPE EQUIPMENT ON THE FIRST DAY OF WORK*
– PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
– BUS ACCESSIBLE
– OVER TIME (COUNTED DAILY)!
– Active work life
– PAID ORIENTATION AND TRAINING *IN-HOUSE WALKIE/RIDER PALLET JACK LICENSE*
– LOTS OF OVER TIME AVAILABLE !!
– Fast paced, individual and team based environment
– CLEAR BACKGROUND CHECK, administered by Randstad
– Minimum 3 months heavy general labour experience
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs **REQUIRED**
– Comfortable working in a multi-temperature work environment
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– CSA approved safety shoes *A MUST*
For more information and to apply please EMAIL a copy of your resume or give Nicole a call at;
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.