Machine Operator Apprentice | Brampton, ON
Title: APO – Operator Training
Location: West Dr and Clark Blvd
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Continental Shift: 7:00 AM- 7:00 PM (Rotational)
Employment type: Full-Time
O-I is a fortune 500 company with more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. O-I provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
We are hiring smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious, and collaborative people who are willing to be a part of an inclusive environment. We are seeking applicants who posses mechanical/electric/ Machine Operator skills/aptitude or willing to get trained. This is a long-term career growth opportunity with comprehensive benefits package.
• Working with and around high-speed open machinery and molten glass.
• Following all Safety Rules, Polices & Procedure assisting in Job
• Changes and Machine Equipment Set Up
• Observing machine operation for any mechanical or operational problems and report as required
• Monitoring production information systems for understanding and familiarizing with the systems
• Reporting Machine activity and other data into computer system
• Timely and Diligent process variable checks
• Maintaining good communications and effective working relationships
• All other duties as assigned Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Having 1-2 years’ experience in Machine Operations will be an asset.
• Mechanical/ Electrical/Computer diploma/Certification/background is preferred.
• Proven commitment to safety protocols and safe work practices
• Working knowledge of quality systems, processes, and defects
• Must be able to lift and carry heavy molds and machine parts.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to effectively work as part of a team.
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
• Able to work in sometimes harsh conditions and meet
• deadlines by prioritizing in a fast paced environment
• A reliable and regular attendance record is a must.
Note: Pass a medical examination related to the physical requirements of the position. Pass a computer, mathematical and mechanical aptitude test.
for more information call on (647) 952-8325
View original article here Source