Looking G class drivers cross border canada $ USA


Sprinter van drivers need Canada to USA
Pay: $0.35 cent /mile • MUST BE FLEXIBLE WORKING ANY SHIFTS • Must be comfortable driving Sprinter Van to the US •• Offers a disability insurance plan. • Need to have a clean driving record. • Minimum 2 years of G-class driving experience. • MUST BE MINIMUM 25 YEARS OF AGE • You must be accident & violation free. Job Type: Full-timeLicence: • G (Required) Work remotely: please don’t call .send details on what up or email Jimmi.batth@gmail.com

View original article here Source