I have a security license and I am looking for full time job as a Security job and i live in Mississauga. I can do 8- hour shifts and i am available on weekends and holidays also.
Strong Communication skills
Fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi
First Aid and CPR certified
Problem solving skills
Attention to detail
Knowledge of MS office
Time Management Ability
Cashier at Churchs Texas Chicken (January 2020- Present)
Duties and Responsibilities-
• Input customers’ orders into the store POS system.
• Always kept designated work area clean.
• Took orders for food and beverage items and verified orders before punching them into the system.
• Provided customers with information on ad-ons and upsize availability in a bid to upsell food items.
• Tendered change and receipts to customers and guided customers about where and when to pick up their orders.
• Packed prepared orders and ensured that all condiments such as sauces and ketchup are put in the bag.
• Ensured that all online orders are quickly and accurately processed by following set rules and protocols.
• Tallied cash drawers at the end of each shift and ensured that any discrepancies are promptly seen to and resolved.
• Ensured that sufficient change is available at the beginning of the shift.
• Listened to and proactively responded to customers’ complaints and
• suggestions with a view to ensure customer loyalty and repeat business.
• Post – Graduate Diploma in International Business Lambton college, Mississauga
(September 2019- April 2021)
• Bachelor of Commerce Kurukshetra University, India
(August 2015- May 2018)
Contact : email@example.com
View original article here Source