Looking for a nanny in the Mississauga area. We live close to Bristol and Creditview.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Picking up kids from school (aged 5 and 8)
• They go to the same school – school is only a 5 minute walk or 1 minute drive from our home
• Preparing a snack (meal) after school
• Light cleaning duties (washing dishes and tidying kitchen)
• Looking after kids during school days in the event they are sick and other school closure days (PA days, school holidays, etc.)
• General supervision of kids (i.e. ensure they complete their homework, etc.)
• Occasional weekend work maybe required, but usually not.
• Hourly pay can be negotiated
• Looking for help 4 times per week for 4 hours per day (16 hours per week).
• Some weeks may require more than 16 hours of care (i.e. sick days, school closure days, school holidays, etc.)
• Must be available between 3pm to 7pm (between Monday to Friday, but you will only be required to work 4 of those days)
• You will get paid cash weekly.
• You should be available on-call in case of emergency
PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
Please be prepared to provide references.
Please feel free to call me 416-346-2883. Only call between 7am to 9pm. Texting also okay, but call preferred.
View original article here Source