A busy, professional flatbed company looking for an AZ driver with at least 2 years of experience (not necessarily flatbed experience). We can provide training for the appropriate candidate. This is a Monday-Friday job with no Saturday or Sunday (weekends always spent with your family) pulling multi-axle flatbed trailers with a dedicated truck and the same trailer.
The right candidate needs to know how to drive 13 speed manual transmission truck.
Above average, excellent pay.
Please note: less than 2 years of experience is not acceptable due to insurance rules unless is flatbed experience.
1. The runs span from Toronto to metro Detroit area and metro Grand Rapids area. Most of the border crossing will take place in Sarnia (Bluewater Bridge crossing). This is a daily run so the right candidate will be home every day. Same pickup in Toronto and various delivery destinations in Michigan, U.S. Most of the runs return empty from the U.S.
2. Please note we have a triangle runs too, GTA to Quebec to Michigan back to Toronto.
( details can be discussed in person )
3. Pay to be discussed in person. Some of the peaks are:
– mileage rate (empty loaded miles)
– border crossing
– pickup delivery (paid for EACH pick up and delivery)
– waiting time paid
Pay may be up to $0.60/mile.
Salary range up to $5,500-7,000
(based on 5 trips per week for a hardworking candidate).
Qualified candidates please call
View original article here Source