We are seeking reliable, honest and hardworking Landscape Crew Members to join our team!
Mississauga, Oakville and Burlington
Typical work environments include:
• Construction of custom outdoor projects in interlocking stone and property remodel projects
• Interlock installation of retaining walls, steps, patios, walkways, coping etc.
• Grading, sod & turf installation, and other soft scaping services
• Planting, transplanting flowers, plants & trees
• Heavy lifting and repetitive movement
• Review daily landscaping plans and implements the landscape construction plan
• Daily monitor of all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance
• Ability and safe use of landscape equipment such as: e.g., concrete saw
• Trustworthy using company vehicle to pick up needed supplies at local and other regional suppliers and/or deliver supplies to job site.
• Experience would be an asset operating mini excavator
• A valid G driver’s licence/Clean Driving Abstract for Insurance purposes
• ***Reliable transportation to and from all job sites
• Must have safety footwear & clothing prepared to work in variety of weather conditions
• Able to work as a team player but also independently
This is a contract position (approx. August 2021- Dec 2021 weather permitting) with opportunity to secure position for 2022 Season
This position is Monday to Friday 10-hour days (Job site start times will be instructed by Supervisor)
Please call 416-460-8923 ask for Bill
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL TODAY START TOMORRROW!
View original article here Source