At Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill, we embrace an All In attitude when it comes to providing our guests with a true cottage experience. Serving an abundance of fresh homemade signature items, dockside inspired cocktails, crisp cold draught and a fun relaxed atmosphere our guests are sure to relax, indulge and have a great time.
We are seeking new team members to provide a premium cottage experience to our guests. Turtle Jack’s team members are genuine, loyal, fun, friendly and love living the cottage lifestyle. With Turtle Jack’s you will part of a family and be rewarded for your hard work with competitive wages, professional development, room for advancement, and some super amazing incentive programs……Just ask last year’s top chef winners about their trip to California. Or our battle of the cocktail winners about their adventures in Chicago.
At Turtle Jack’s we work hard and play hard, all our team members are ALL IN……are you?
Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Type: Full Time Salary
As the kitchen manager, you are expected to lead your team in all aspects of the restaurant through the following responsibilities:
• Controlling all orders and inventories
• Controlling cost of goods in relation to food and labour costs
• Ensuring adherence to standardized recipes and specifications in order to maintain consistency and ensure quality standards are met
• Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with Food safety Guidelines
• Keeping over production of food and waste to a minimum, ensuring proper rotation, labelling and storing of all food products
• Build and maintain a positive and safe work environment for all team members
• Ensure kitchen is clean, organized and all equipment is in good working order
• Costing and review of all schedules
• Utilize and follow all Turtle Jack’s systems policies and procedures
• Minimum 2 years management experience in a comparable restaurant environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of computers and restaurant inventory programs
• Knowledge and understanding of managing budgets, labour and food costs
• Strong leadership and development skills
• Food Handlers certification
• All In positive attitude
If you are ready to make a splash and jump All In with the Turtle Jack’s team please send cover letter and resume
View original article here Source