Are you looking for hands on work experience in a positive and thriving recruitment environment? Are you driven, hard-working and possess a competitive spirit? Would you like to have fun while adding vital real-world experience to your resume? To be considered for this role:
1. You must be attending a registered educational institution
2. This Work Placement MUST be a requirement for you to graduate from a degree, diploma or certificate program
3. This Work Placement is an UNPAID learning opportunity
4. This is a remote work from home opportunity
Randstad Canada, the country’s largest provider of staffing and HR solutions, is currently seeking eligible students. At Randstad Canada we are always in search of great people to help make the best team in the business even better. Our UNPAID Co-op Work Placement Program helps to develop the next generation of Staffing and Recruitment professionals.
As a Randstad student, you will help match job seekers with the right opportunities. You will screen resumes and conduct phone screens to help build talent pipelines. You will be conducting interviews and screening candidates for current and upcoming job openings. You will support the branch with additional administrative duties. Most importantly you will be a part of a real team environment where you will receive a high level of support from dedicated individuals who believe in what they do.
-Develop a foundation for a successful career in HR and Recruitment.
-Gain valuable experience and transferable skills (ie. responsibility, teamwork, flexibility, critical thinking and communication).
-Polish skills further through training, support and learning opportunities
-Build confidence while adding new skills to your resume
-Opportunity to work with an organization with strong social responsibility
– Screen applicant resumes utilizing various talent sourcing strategies
– Conduct pre-screening over the phone
– Set up electronic on-boarding for new applicants
– Help build talent pipelines for current and upcoming positions
– Additional administrative duties include but are not limited to (setting up candidates on electronic on-boarding, reference checks, health&safety
-Personable and reliable
-High level of energy and self-confidence
-A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Students from HR programs preferred for this position
-This position starts in August 2021.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
View original article here Source