Conquer, one of Canada’s Growing but Managed Company is looking for licensed AZ Drivers to join our professional drivers based at our Milton location. Most paid with weekly home time, great equipment and an entire team of support staff standing behind you we will make sure that your experience with us is positive and rewarding.
Why work as an AZ Driver with Conquer?
• Weekly home time
• Benefits starts after three Months.
• Bi-weekly pay
• Open board safe and legal runs
• full-time opportunities
• Dedication to your work/life balance
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Maintain a current and valid AZ license.
• Current CVOR abstract (within 30 days).
• Current driver abstract (within 30 days).
• Current criminal search (within 90 days).
• Oral, written and comprehension skills in English at a minimum Grade 10 level
• 70-hour work weeks away from home with constant shift changes.
• Entered into consortium for random drug & alcohol testing – zero tolerance.
The Professional Transport Operator is responsible for
• safely moving freight for our customers.
• maintaining his/her ability to provide driving services throughout Canada and the USA at all times.
• managing his/her personal utilization to achieve or exceed minimum company period mileage targets on the assigned power unit over the year.
• managing his/her assigned equipment to minimize fleet operating costs and maximize availability.
• practicing safe vehicle operation at all times. He/she recognizes that large truck equipment is very visible on the road and, by his/her responsible actions, is perceived to be a safe and courteous Conquer employee by the driving public.
• managing him/herself and his/her equipment on the road in compliance with all MOT/ DOT moving regulations.
• ensuring the equipment, he/she is assigned is roadworthy, fit for use and in compliance with DOT/ MOT mechanical regulations at all times.
• protecting the integrity of cargo at all times and to minimize the risk of claims against the company by effectively managing potential cargo claim events.
• facilitating the efficient completion of tasks by other company PTO’s and internal staff by ensuring paperwork and satellite transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary: $95,000.00-$105,000.00 per year
View original article here Source