North Fleet Logistics is looking for drivers to join our team of committed transportation professionals.
Why drive for North Fleet Logistics?
• Top industry wages.
• Extra pickups and deliveries paid
• Quality miles and regular home time.
• Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
• Collect and verify delivery instructions
• Report defects, accidents or violations
• Drive safely and according to laws of the states or provinces you’ll be traveling in
• Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
• Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
• Able to adapt to unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
• Submit background check (police verification report)
• Valid truck driving license.
• Minimum 25 years of age with clean CVOR and Driving Abstract
View original article here Source