You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance on the facility including: changing light bulbs, carpentry, painting, minor drywall repair, minor plumbing and tile repair
- Repairing Interior walls, installing drywall for repair or replacement
- Inspect the facility and other structures to detect malfunctions, furniture maintenance and conduct repairs accordingly.
- Ad-Hoc duties such as Window and door repairs, mounting curtain poles, track and fixture shelves
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- Possess excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
- Valid Driver’s license and a good driving record
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of this position
- Comfortable with heavy lifting and extensive walking around the facility
- Ability to operate related equipment such as manual or electric tools
- Ability to work independently as well as get along with others
- Should be highly detail oriented as well as ability to multitask
- Must be aware and or trained on the safe use of equipment, site safety practices, fire prevention and work regulations
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Company DescriptionYou might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward! Job ID: 14973934
Compass Group Canada
View original article here Source