• Cut and removed broken glass prior to installing replacement glass.
• Glass handled and/or glass knowledge.
• Cut, fitted, installed, repaired, or replaced glass or glass substitutes, such as plastic or aluminum.
• Installed pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass
• panels, using hand tools.
• Cut and removed the broken glass to prepare for the installation of new glass.
• Followed window prints to cut, plane, and assemble window frames Skills Used -Precision skill
• Used a tape measure to cut material to assemble window frames also glazed windows by
placing a glazing strip in the frame.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Good communication skills.
• Professional appearance.
• Ability to deal with stressful situations
View original article here Source