Hybrid Building Logistics is a manufacturing company based out of Mississauga, Ontario. We specialize in custom built shelters, portable control stations, electrical installations, and custom steel structures. We are looking for motivated individuals to be a part of our growing team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
‣ Assembling portable steel buildings:
‣ Sheet metal work
‣ Floor installation
‣ Doors and hardware
‣ Maintain order of the shop to ensure health and safety
‣ Abide by all customer policies and procedures
You will bring to the team:
‣ Familiarity with hand and power tools
‣ Good communication skills, eagerness and dedication
‣ Ability to work independently and in teams
‣ Capable of lifting up to 70 LBS
‣ Extended health care (after 3 months)
‣ On-site parking
Additional Job Details
‣ Starting at $18.00 an hour. Compensation is cumulative based on experience.
‣ Permanent Full-time (42.5 hour work weeks. 8.5 hour shifts)
‣ 6am-3pm Hours of Operation (flexible)
‣ Personal protective equipment provided or required
‣ Social distancing guidelines in place
‣ Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hybrid Building Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be hired on the basis of experience, training, education, and potential for growth to attain the best possible candidates for the continued success of the company. There shall be no discrimination based on religion, age, sex, race, or national origin.
View original article here Source