We are a Home Delivery Company specializing in commercial/residential appliance/furniture delivery and assembly of products in the GTA area.
Currently seeking a DELIVERY DRIVER to deliver furniture and appliances from Monday to Friday (fixed 5 days) with weekend availability if needed. It is a heavy job so applicant must be physically fit. Flat rate $170 a day PAID WEEKLY!.
– Loading and unloading truck.
– Delivery of product(s) as per customer requirements.
– Physical lifting and carrying products into customers’ homes with no damages.
– Pre-inspection and post-inspection of the vehicle is required.
DRIVER must have the following:
– Experience driving in Downtown Toronto is a must.
– Experience delivering both furniture and appliances is required.
– Experience with furniture assembly is an asset.
– Experience in providing Superior Customer Service.
– Comfortable driving a 16 ft truck or larger.
– Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, and weekends/weekdays as required.
– Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 70 lbs on a regular basis.
– Must be 23 years of age or older for insurance purposes.
Please note: This is NOT a 9-5 job, you finish work when ALL deliveries have been completed. We require driver to safely and properly load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment. Deliver product including furniture and appliances into customer homes in a safe and efficient manner ensuring no damages to products or customer property. Provide customers with the highest level of service. Ensure all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications.
If interested, please send your resume with character references as we DON’T answer calls.
We thank all applicants who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $170/ a day, WEEKLY PAY.
Appliance/furniture delivery: 1 year (Required).
Customer Service: 1 year (Required).
Legally allowed to work in Canada.
23 years or older.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $170.00 per day
View original article here Source