Looking for Immediate warehouse work and long term/stable employment in Mississauga?
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies individual consumers, companies and organizations with high quality new or pre-owned office furniture.
– $16/hour, 8 hours a day
– Delivery fee for smaller items to customer (extra cash!)
Available shifts: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm; Monday to Sunday (4-5 days a week)
– Quick hiring process
– Get paid weekly
– Long term sustainable employment
– Receiving: Receive, unpack, inspect, store and/or deliver merchandise or materials; identify missing stock and report back to management
– Shipping: Pick, check, clean up, pack, address and load/unload merchandise
– Perform inventory count on regular basis – Organize and clean merchandise to ensure adequate presentation
– Provide exceptional customer service though promoting appropriate merchandises to fulfill customers’ needs.
– Maintain a safe and clean warehouse/work environment at all times
– Background check
– Honest and Reliable individual
– Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs (45kg)
– Must have your own vehicle and valid driver’s license
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Able to work independently or within the team
– Related work experience would be great but not a must
Location: Courtneypark Drive & Tomken Road (Mississauga)
Serious Inquiries Only!
View original article here Source